We hike with a varied pack of energetic dogs several times a week. We also offer easier trails for older or smaller dogs.
The hikes include:
- Pick-up and drop-off of your dog in specified service areas.
- 1.5 to 2 hours of hiking at one of the many dog-friendly county and open space parks.
- Opportunities to socialize and reinforce basic training for your dog.
- Basic hike is $35.
- All-day adventure is $50.
- Hiking days: Monday-Friday mornings.
We ask that you commit to at least one hike per week for the benefit of your dog and the larger pack. Please contact us for more information.